Monday, November 28, 2005

Hello There!!

WEll its a long long time since i posted a blog entry...It seems like years since i opened this page.. But here i am hoping that there are at least a few of you people out there looking for my presence here in this vast ---- i dont know what to call it... Anyway this entry marks my re-entry into the blogging world as i have stated before and i dont wish to elaborate any more on this....

Anyway i guess the time has come to update you all with those rather bizarre things that i have been goin through during my absence here... First of all and probably holding more significance than anything else in a student's career ya ya i am talking about exams... Well that dreaded thing came to an end on Nov 24th i think... And with that ended what was definitely my worst sem in college and probably my worst academic year in the 19 years of educaton that i have been through... Anyway i dont want to remind myself about that debacle and plunge my self into deeper miseries....

Second thing i could say which stands out is the sheer time that i have been travelling since 25th... First we had to take a train from Surat to Mumbai where we had to wait for nearly 4 hrs or so for the train to chennai...The train from Mumbai to Chennai seemed to be going on & on & on... But it finally landed in chennai on 26th and surprisingly just 45 mins late... Looks like the Indian Railways is setting higher standards nowadays... Then i had to move on to bangalore on the same night(26th)... That was the worst part of the whole travel episode... The train which was scheduled for 21.45 wasnt even allotted a platform till 22.00 and it came to the station only at 22.30... And it started off around 23.00 n reached bangalore around 6.30 in the morning...So by then i had travelled nearly 40 hrs by train and that too continuously... And i managed to get myself back home by train(yet again!!) from Bangalore today early in the morning... A fair amount of my sleep has been plucked away from me because of all the travel that i have been through... So the time's come for me to go and hav some well deserved sleep...

Till then.... Its me!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:55 PM  
Blogger ANKIT said...

WHY BANGALORE.....!!!

10:12 PM  
Blogger ILL!uminatus!!! said...

Why Bangalore?? Ne probs u got in me goin 2 bangalore? Well it was 4 the weddin ceremony of 1 of my cousins... Hope u r doubts r cleared!!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home