Thursday, October 06, 2005

Where do i go from here??A long n hectic week is gonna cum 2 an end 2 morro(hopefully)...Over the past few yrs my academics hav been goin frm bad 2 worse n i still don understand the reason behind this.... Well neway 4get abt academics... I am fed up of tat horrendous thing.... Neway can ne1 out there explain wat a blog actually is?? I mean i do understand wat a blog is used 4 n all those things but cud ne1 out there define a blog in techie terms......

There's this thing tat i c wenevr i open my blog.... 0 comments..... So do ne of u ppl look at my blog? or am i wastin my time?? Well tats not gonna discourage me coz the primary thing tat i do is waste time..... So this is jus a new way of wastin time tat i am experiencin.... I think i ought 2 xplore more ways of wastin time coz i am runnin outta ideas..... so if u ppl kno of ne ideas plz do temme....

Looks like i am runnin outta time once more... Hav 2 get goin.... Wil b bak 2 update this thing asap.... Till then.... Hope u ppl miss me..... Hehehe......

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have noted one important thing, you are already pretty good at wasting time, seems you find odd hours suitable for filling blogspot.com with your blogs, very interesting to note that. You are an extraordinary person with great time wasting skills

10:23 AM  
Blogger ANKIT said...

well,here is the saviour!!!
blog according to me in ANY terms is
BLOG: Bevakoof log wasting there time writing about nothing...
well bevakoof log means crack and stupid people....like you,,like me...

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home